Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gymnastics Class

This is the same day (I know, two classes in one day - back to that in a moment), so I only had my camera phone so the quality is pretty bad, but boy were they having fun!
Sidney was originally signed up to have gymnastics one day and dance another day, but they called and said that not enough kids had signed up for her class so we could pick a different day if we wanted..........well, since we were here that day anyway, I just signed her up for one after the other.

So, because we were already there we actually got there early, so while he was setting up the teacher let the kids play with the hula-hoops


I let the boys and Kendall play too since the class hadn't started yet (and the teacher didn't mind) and boy did they all love it!

Cameron kept wanting to go back in the back room to see where the teacher was getting all the mats from. I kept having to chase him before he got ran over


Cameron eventually joined in the fun too. The teacher would sometimes throw it with a backwards spin on it, so it would go forward a little and then come back and Cameron was actually able to catch it!


Carter was loving throwing them around....look out Kendall!


Carter says "Look Mommy, can we get one of these?"

Here it is coming back to Cameron

Sidney was all over the place too

the girls wanted to pose for a picture, but they were collecting these sticks (Sidney is really into sticks lately), and I think she got Kendall in the eye.

Now Mommy has a good idea of what to get the kids for Christmas this year. Of course we will probably need more than one as I can see the fighting already. I'm going to try not to go over board this year as they have SO MANY toys already, (lately I've been taking them away if Sidney won't help me pick them up.........when I say "Ok, Mommy's going to take them away then" she just says "ok" and she hasn't really missed them..........DARN IT!!!!!) Maybe Auntie is right...............they do have too many toys.

No comments: