Well, she will be going to preschool eventually..............just not starting on the first day tomorrow, like she was supposed to..........When I got home this afternoon from doing some errands (and school clothes shopping) Sidney wanted me to hold her before I even got the groceries put away. She kept saying that her tummy hurt. I couldn't get an answer out of her if she was hungry or what was wrong......I sat with her on the couch for a little while, but the boys were melting down and needed some milk or a snack or something and I was trying to start dinner as Roman had been with all 5 kids a good part of the day. I should have known she was seriously ill when she fell asleep on the couch with all the kids making noise and didn't flinch at all until just when we were sitting down to dinner and that's when she rolled over ............and threw up all over the place. I was in the middle of changing Cameron - the boys have diarrhea, joy! His poor bottom is soooooooo red, it's almost raw. So we have to use the disposable washcloths, not the regular wipes on him. I went to get those and was worried that Sidney was going to choke since it didn't seem like she really woke up. I took care of Cameron while Roman tended to Sidney. Boy, was it everywhere! Poor thing.........she looks so pathetic, just laying there on the couch. We got her cleaned up a little and she fell back to sleep again. I had to call her teacher to tell her she would be missing the first day. She's been waiting to go to school all summer and she met her teacher a couple of weeks ago when she stopped by for a home visit and I went to her orientation last week. Thursday will be a busy day. We need to work on her scrapbook page before then and it's show and tell day too.
I do have some things to post. We'll see if I can get to it tonight after I go thru her clothes and get the kids laundry folded.
No comments:
Post a Comment