Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Still HOT!!!!!!!!!

Funny........................we were looking at the thermometer today and it was at about 97 degrees (I think the one on the house reads a little high).........we were thinking, this is actually not bad......we sat outside for awhile and ate lunch. I got the hose out to wash off the patio and the kids wanted to play with the water so we just stripped them down and didn't bother putting their suits on.


Carter and Cameron were having a blast in the sprinkler


Cameron likes making it spin.........


He was the last one still playing in the water.

Here Carter is drying off and hanging out with Mommy

I got a good chuckle out of this.............Sidney still hasn't grasped the concept that if I'm filming her...........she can't see it while I'm filming. Grandma and I tried to explain it to her......but to no avail.

All the kids love to watch the videos of themselves though......from the camera and off of the computer.

I must be a little slap happy from exhaustion...................I'm getting a good chuckle out of each of these. Carter loves the water that's coming down, Sidney's trying to get in there and take control, and Cameron loves the water coming out the side.............................oh, and they all love screaming!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like a fun afternoon! It is still hot, but at least it is getting better :) Great picture of you and Carter!