Well.......... today I got an e-mail from a friend who is a realtor about some dogs that were found at an abandoned foreclosure home and I inquired about puppies................................after e-mailing back and forth with three different people and a call I think we have our puppy. She's perfect!!!!! Just what we were looking for. It's about 90-95% that we will get her. I hope to hear from the rescue agency tomorrow as we turned in our applications late today.........................and we get to go see her tomorrow night!
Here's a picture of her.............................she's only about two weeks old.
Isn't she adorable?! Her name is Willow (we will probably change that), we get to have her in about 8 weeks. We are sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! She's part Golden Retriever and they think part Newfoundland and maybe Chow.Then, after I told Sidney she said she wanted a black dog(The Dad is a black dog and this is the only puppy that's not black. She saw pictures of all of the puppies.) "A black dog????" She has been saying for months that she wants a white dog! We are getting a white dog! Well..........................tan actually. I've wanted a Golden Retriever for years..............and the kids are going to LOVE her!
Some of you may think I'm crazy, with such a hectic life already, but I can't wait!
2 comments:
Yes, you are now officially fully over the crazy line! :) Hope you enjoy your new family member when he/she comes into the house! Congrats
Yes, I agree with Debbie. You are definitely CRAZY! I am living proof that having a puppy with all the chaos of our family life is a totally insane thing to do. Good luck!!
Post a Comment