Monday, October 13, 2008

Updates

I was so excited last night to hopefully get a solid nights sleep, with the kids at Auntie's house (we're having the carpets cleaned today and she's returning the favor of us watching her kids all the time, even though it's her Birthday today!) Well, for some reason I had a hard time sleeping.......it took me awhile to fall asleep...............then I kept waking up, like every hour or something. I kept thinking I should get up and take a sleeping pill...........but I couldn't sleep in today because they were going to be here bright and early to clean the carpets.
One day I guess.......................I might get a good nights sleep.
So, now the question isn't what to do while the kids are gone..........................it's what to do first?! I usually have a long list of things to be done................so I should work on that. But I haven't been able to do anything with the blog this past week as the kids have been kind of needy, (the boys are teething and Sidney doesn't like playing alone when they are sleeping) and they always want to watch the videos on the computer or bang on the keyboard. I have a couple other things to post, so I'd better get working!............................then laundry and dishes, of course...............and clothes to fix.......................................then the lovely task later of putting all of our furniture back. I may wait for Roman to come home to do some of that!

No comments: