fireside chats..........................minus the fire..........it was still hot enough outside to feel like there was a fire in the pit.
Here's Cameron........................the kids couldn't decide where to play, they were in and out and in and out......
the guys were outside talking, so Carter decided to join them
they love going down this slide......................maybe one day we will get something like this
I kept thinking that my Mom was missing..................we kept asking "Where's Grandma?".............she's in the bedroom watching the Hannah Montana concert on DVD that Auntie got for Madeline (her new biggest fan. Sidney was even singing one of the songs the other day.)
Everyone was getting into it
Papa was playing with boys, rolling around on the floor....

I wasn't sure if Cameron was actually playing here, or if he was getting tired.....
and get a horsey ride.....................I was trying to get the boys to hold onto to Papa's shirt so they wouldn't fall off, but they weren't really getting it...........so Papa just went slowly and was careful
Uh-oh........................Carter fell off the sit-and-spin....................but he's ok
now he's on to other things....................pushing a car.....................he doesn't care if it's pink, it's a car!
Meanwhile, Ryan and the girls are pretending that they are cats and dogs and crawling between the girls room and the playroom
they were pretty fast.....................and with the annoying delay on the camera, I couldn't get a good shot of them.
Madeline and Kendall had such a fun time playing with Ryan, they followed us all the way out to the car and were yelling "Ryan, look at this." "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan" the whole time we were buckling them in the car. He told me as we were getting ready to leave............"At first I didn't want to come over here, but it ended up being pretty fun!"
And guess what?.....................................Sidney slept in her room all night and didn't come out once! They were even pretty quiet in the morning..................when I woke up just after 7am they were playing quietly in the playroom. They were both saying they wanted to do that again real soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment