We went to another birthday party on Sunday for Sidney's friend J. I only got a few pics because there were so many people there, the kids were all over the place, and a lot of Mommy's friends were there, so I was a bit distracted talking to them.........

Sidney was really liking the foam pit this year, she was in there a lot!
she even went on the zip line! She was always too afraid to do that in the past.
playing with the birthday girl...........she kept asking me where she went every time she lost sight of her
the slide is sooooooo much fun!
she was really liking hanging on the ropes and jumping in.
1........2.........3............jump
I love this shot!

there are tons of things to do at this place.....................I always thought climbing a rock wall would be fun.......Sidney was even talking about having her birthday here.................then we could do all three kids at once, sinc their b'days are only a week apart!

No comments:
Post a Comment