We went to a Halloween Party for the Mother of Multiples group this past weekend.............I took all five kids by myself............the girls weren't much of a problem (although trying to get them to eat anything but junk was quite a challenge)............................the boys on the other hand.........they were running around all over the place! And loved to run out the door............and I was wearing high heels. I brought the stroller in, but figured that they would be contained in the gymnasium...........................they had a good time though.............I guess that's what's important. They were running around too much though for me to get any pictures, but my friend got some...
I actually got them to sit still for a moment................Cameron is really loving his sucker............he got it all over Mommy's white pants too!
Here's Carter looking cute
the girls are in the middle in the back row.............watching the clown do some tricks
We were supposed to go to another Halloween party today with a group of friends that we haven't seen all summer............... but Roman wanted to work on over-seeding the lawn, and I got to sleep in. YEAH.........that's always nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment