Friday, October 3, 2008

A Bad Hair Day

A couple of days ago I decided to just trim the boys hair myself....................their hair was getting kind of shaggy and I have said to Roman quite a few times that we need to cut their hair.................well, he never did help me and I was in a hurry and they were wiggling around.............I just assumed that the guard on there was the one we used the last time we cut their hair.........................it wasn't.................it was much shorter! I usually think it's too short right after we use the longer guard, now it's REALLY short.......like a buzz cut. It's a good thing that they are boys and are too young to really care.........they're still cute to Mommy!


Oh, I tried to trim Sidney's bangs too...................she wasn't holding still either......they came out a little short.......................and uneven. She's still adorable though. She even said that the other day when she was talking/playing with her cousins last weekend........."I'm a-dor-able!"



she didn't want to have her picture taken, so she wouldn't look at me.


Here's Carter............with the evidence on his face........................he had a chocolate chip cookie for dessert

Here's Cameron................he's a mess................he tries to shove too much in his mouth at a time......and it usually ends up coming back out.................plus, he lost his balance and went face first into the chair at dinner............so he got another bloody nose.....................he's been getting those lately...........probably the dry air.

I think with the new hair cut, and as they get older and their stork bites begining to fade they look more and more alike. Daddy is back to not being able to tell them apart....................and even Grandma has confused them lately.....................they will ask me "Are you sure?????"

I'm thinking......(to steal a phrase from my bro-in-law)....... "WHO AM I?"............................ I'm there Mother, of course I'm sure!!!!!!!!!! You dare doubt the Mom?!

No comments: