Well, last night did not go as I had hoped.............It took me awhile to fall asleep, and then here comes Sidney a little while later........She woke up 4 times last night!!!!! And for some reason, she always wants Mommy to lay with her lately. I made Roman take turns with me though.........the last time we pulled her in bed with us.....................but she likes to share my pillow with me and Roman can go back to sleep while I have this tiny little sliver of the bed and am getting an elbow in the back of my neck and kicked and smacked. I finally went and laid in her bed, but didn't get much sleep over there either. Carter actually woke up crying before my alarm even went off. He woke up kind of crabby.......................I think the boys are teething.......we were going downstairs to get him some milk and he was crying, so I picked him up to carry him down there.........still crying..........I gave him his milk, but he was just holding it................crying..........tears and everything..........so I picked him up and sat down with him on my lap, holding him like a baby.......he calmed down and started drinking his milk.............then sat up and laid back on me.......he just hung out there for awhile, snuggling with Mommy......................meanwhile, Sidney has been whining since she got up as Roman is making her wear panties today...............for some reason she stopped going on the potty and just wants a diaper all the time these days...........but Daddy is determined to get her out of diapers! Luckily Mommy won't be here today to hear all the whining....................although, she seems to do better with Roman............
Ok, I'm going to be late, I need to get ready!!
No comments:
Post a Comment