Friday, October 3, 2008

Daddy's Home!!!

When Roman came home from work today he kind of surprised me........................he came around the side/back, as he brought the garbage can in from the curb..........the kids were already outside, as it's cooler in the mornings and evenings now, relatively speaking........................and he was playing with them outside.................even though the twins just woke up. They just snacked through the grocery store and didn't have lunch..........................I was getting them some dinner already, as I thought they would be starving..................but they like to play outside.......


They all love to play with balls.

Daddy likes to throw the ball on top of our two-story house....................and they all stare up.....waiting for it to come back down..........

Cameron and Carter are seeing who can get to the ball Daddy just threw first


Sidney is going after another one too


"It's mine!"

"No, it's mine!"

Mommy is going scrapbooking tomorrow.......................ALL DAY tomorrow, (12hrs)! I'm hoping to get the boys first year albums finished.....................it's a lot to accomplish, but I'm hopeful. That means Uncle Roman/Daddy will be here all by himself with the 5 kids........................Mommy anticipates them being in their jammies all day and watching lots of sports! Mommy needs to get to bed early tonight so she can be a scrapbooking maniac!

No comments: