October is a busy month for birthdays..............we had another birthday party yesterday at a new park, (well, new to us.) It was nice, they had a little lake there with lots of ducks and even a few geese. Cameron especially loved the ducks and wanted to go IN the water to get them. I kept having to chase him and grab him............some of our friends had to help grab him sometimes, as the boys were not in the stroller (Mommy left it in the car....................and usually ends up regretting that!) and were ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! So, I only got a couple of pictures of them in the swings (while they were contained.) Luckily, the boys will still fit in the same swing, although Carter doesn't really like it. Mommy's friend took some other pictures while we were feeding the ducks and of Carter with the chocolate cake all over his face!
the ducks were just down at the lake, to the left
I had the hardest time trying to hold Cameron back................he wanted to go IN the lake after the ducks.

Can you say "Birthday Cake?"
It was GOOOOOOOOOD!
Today Daddy had a softball tournament that he helped organize for AGC (Associated General Contractors), we went and visited him.................but the kids were all over the place again, then after lunch were melting down, so I didn't get any pictures. Maybe tomorrow, when Sidney goes to another birthday party!

No comments:
Post a Comment