Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

It is soooooooo beautiful out this morning! It's actually in the 70's. It's even a bit cool.....to us anyway. (With a breeze, I need a sweatshirt!!) We have almost all the windows in the house open.................we haven't been able to do that in a looooooong time! We are LOVING this cooler weather. Right now I'm sitting outside on the back patio listening to the birds chirping and the neighbors fountain.............if I can quiet the cranky boys that are whining, (I think they are teething), then it's very peaceful...............The high today is only supposed to be around 87 degrees. YIPEE! We are going to take the kids out with my sister's family and go to a park, where they have a little fair going on. I should have some pictures of that. This is a bit lower temperature than normal though, and it's not supposed to last very long..................It's back up into the 90's tomorrow. : ( It's supposed to be almost 100 again by mid-week. Hopefully soon it will cool down permanently (at least for a few months.) One of the few places where the winter is the best season!

Oh, scrapbooking yesterday was pretty successful........................I got almost 20 pages done. They boys are now 9 months old in their scrapbook! I can't wait to complete their first year albums and start working on the family album.

No comments: