Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Little Sneaks

When the kids are hiding under something, like the table, it usually means that they are doing something they know there not supposed to be doing...............

Check out the evidence on their faces, especially Cameron's........................while I was cleaning up the playroom (I'm not sure why, since she was going to take a quiet time in there and would just mess it up again anyway. But I also wanted to try and vacuum in there while the boys were taking a nap), when I came out it was a bit too quiet.............................this is what I found.......the kids had found the bag of little Oreo cookies....................and ate the whole thing! I'm surprised that the boys even went down for a nap with all that sugar they just ingested! Maybe next time Daddy should put the bag up a little higher.............where the kids can't reach it!!

No comments: