


Sidney really liked this routine....................she likes to watch the video over and over....... Mommy thinks it's kind of weird though...........
I only got a these few pictures, but quite a bit of video. We had decent seats, but were still quite far away, so it was nice to be able to zoom in with the video camera..........................of course, when you zoom in that much it's hard to keep the picture still. Any slight movement and the picture is all over the place.................it doesn't help that the dancers are sometimes all over the stage, and Sidney always wants to see...........so I kept having to move the camera so she could see it while trying to keep the camera on the dancers. I don't know how to edit or splice the footage or anything, so I will just pick a few of my favorites...................
meeting everyone
Sidney liked this one........................she recognized the music from her Nutcracker movies
Everyone seems to love this one..................
and this one...............this is one of my favorites too!
I really liked this one too...................it's so beautiful and the story behind it is neat........the choreographer dedicated this one to his handicapped daughter. I really love the one with Kherrington and Twitch on the bed too, but I didn't get good footage of it.
Ok, I think that's it........................I hope you enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment