Well, Sidney has thrown up a few more times..............poor thing and is VERY lethargic. She watched one of her Disney movies and then went right back to sleep. She looks like she feels just awful. It's such a helpless feeling when your child is sick (or hurt). Mommy was thinking.........someone should stay with Sidney and she was on the larger of the two couches with one cushion already off that had gotten soaked with the first bout of being sick........I thought about pulling the twin mattress from the playroom out to the living room, (Roman thought of that too), but I said, "Why don't you put Sidney in our bed with me and then you can sleep in her bed?" Roman agreed........................and hopefully all of us will get a decent nights sleep.
So, guess what Mommy's doing tomorrow???????????????? Cleaning the carpets! Hopefully I can get the machine to work and clean up the lovely mess both Sidney, and Carter earlier today with an explosive diaper, made. Hopefully it won't take 4 hours this time just to do one room! I'm hoping to get the playroom paint cleaned up too. Tomorrow's going to be a lounge around, movie kind of day I have a feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment