Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Sickness Spreads.......

Well, it's official...............the whole family is sick! Sidney woke up at around 1:30am (it was after midnight I think by the time I finally fell asleep), and shot up in bed and said "Is anyone in here?"
I was laying on my side, so my back was to her and I like to pull the blankets up to my ear, and with only the bathroom light on, she probably didn't see me.......
"Mommy's right here honey." She wanted some water and some more sprite.................neither of which could she keep down. I went downstairs around 2:00am to get her some water and there was Roman, laying on the living room floor..........he had gotten sick already a couple of times........I tried to sleep in-between Sidney's bouts of throwing up, but around 3am I started to get that pit feeling in my stomach. I thought Roman was going to stay home, but he's the only one managing his project on-site right now. He has a bucket with him...........just in case and will probably come home early...........Just as Roman was leaving for work, around 5:30am is when I got sick. I put a video on for Sidney in our room and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't do it. I thought I was going to be sick again, so I went into the bathroom and was laying halfway on the rugs....................Sidney came in and laid with me for a few minutes......then she went over to her bathroom and got a washcloth for me from the drawer and got it wet and put it on my forehead, like Roman had done for her. We got back in bed and both managed to finally go back to sleep. One of the boys had been fussing off and on since 5am, but they both really woke up at 7:00am.............I've already changed Cameron 3 times and Carter twice.....luckily no leaks on the floor yet today................needless to say, I will not be cleaning the carpets today..and probably won't get the pictures of the kids posted either. I'm trying to convince Grandma to come over and help, but it's been a couple of hours and she still hasn't called me back. I am hoping to lay the boys down soon for a nap. CAMERON just got sick now!

No comments: