Friday, September 26, 2008

More Updates

Last night after dinner I asked the kids if they wanted a cookie and asked the boys if they could say "Please." They both signed please (the first time for Cameron) and Cameron said "Peeease!"
Then, we were outside playing hide and go seek and Cameron and I were looking for Sidney, I said "Where did Sidney go?", "Where did she go?" and Cameron said "Where did she go?"
Wow! They still don't have a lot of single words......................and have yet to repeat these phrases.....but Carter uses the sign for please all the time now.

Today Auntie is borrowing our van, as her car is in the shop and she volunteered to take Sidney for the afternoon............................so, when the boys go down for their nap (any moment now), Mommy will actually have some time to herself!......................What to do, what to do????????
Clean........................nnnaaaahhhh.......................
Laundry..............I guess I could throw a load in...........but it has to be sorted first....................
Take a shower..............................that sounds good...............
Take a nap..........................OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a hard time falling asleep last night and then woke up around 3:30am......I guess waiting for Sidney to come in................but she actually slept until 5:30am. Roman was just getting up, so he put her in our bed. It was still dark out though, so she wanted a light on........I turned the bathroom light on, but apparently that wasn't enough...................she wanted me to go with her to lay down in her room. I finally did fall back to sleep for a little while......but I'm still kind of dragging.............the dishes can wait........................hopefully I'll be more energized after a power nap.

No comments: