Lately, Cameron has been fascinated with Carter's crib and they have wanted to be in the same crib. Cameron was just sobbing and I went in a couple of times to rock him and settle him down, while trying to keep Sidney out and get her in her quiet time also, but each time I tried to put him back in his crib, he would start sobbing again..............
so I put them together and usually after a little while I can put Cameron back in his crib, but when I went in to do that they were asleep!
Let's just hope that they take a nice, long nap and don't wake each other up when they move around. Carter was even soooo cranky at the store that he even took Cameron's extra paci and was quiet with that instead of sucking on his fingers, like he usually does. Thank goodness for pacifiers and burp cloths!
Oh, I took a bunch of pictures and video at Kendall's b'day party, but I've just been too exhausted this week to post it all. Maybe this weekend.........
No comments:
Post a Comment