I finally got a hold of my Mom, but she didn't want to come over and get sick as she has to work 12+ hour shifts Thurs, Friday and Sat. (She's a nurse too.) Then, this morning I got a call from my sister..........they were over here a good part of the weekend, and she was sick last night too, but feeling a little better this morning............at least it's only like a 24 hour bug I keep telling myself. I don't know what I would do if it lasted longer....................they'd probably be reporting me to CPS.
I am pretty slow moving this morning still though, and boy is the house trashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing how fast the house work piles up..............and now there's tons more laundry to do............I need to change all the beds in the house (and I finally found a bedding set for the bed in the guest/play room), there are tons of gross towels and disgusting clothes........just this morning again Cameron had an explosive diaper......down his leg, on his tummy and his back, but he seems fine...........eating and playing. In fact, they seem perfectly happy, into everything, not leaving Mommy alone for a moment.............they are now trying to drink my juice and climbing on the kitchen table. I had to move the laptop to the kitchen counter just to be able to type. The dishes are everywhere too! The carpets are now REAALLLLYY nasty!.....I think I'm going to have to break down and just charge it. We need to have them cleaned.................desperately!
If I can get moving here and make a dent in this disaster area I will try to post the other pics I have of the kids during nap time.
Here's a picture of the kids in the back yard the other day, till then, since I know most people like to see pictures and not just hear me talk.....
No comments:
Post a Comment