
Carter is learning fast, that if he can tell Mommy what he wants, then he is more likely to get it than if he just whines and grunts............. Yesterday Carter also signed eat in the after noon...................well, this morning he signed please, please, eat, please. He put two signs together and figured out that this signing thing is pretty effective.........Of course, he was looking up on the counter at the cookies, but this is progress! I said no of course, but I was already making him a waffle. He was pretty happy when he got it and signed eat again! Mommy has soooooo been looking forward to be able to better communicate with them. I think Sidney was about 16 months when I could communicate pretty well with her and figure out what she wanted and was trying to say. Hopefully we will have that Ah Ha moment soon with the boys too. Way to go Carter! ............ and before Cameron too!
No comments:
Post a Comment