Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sa-wing batter, batter, batter

It was sooooo cute..............the other night the kids were playing with Roman in the back yard, (and I just had to get this on film, even though Roman says I take too many pictures and video of the kids.................oh, it's fun for me), even though it's still pretty darn hot out...................they were playing with these new little balls I got for the boys and Roman had grabbed their little bat off of another toy and Carter new just what to do with it. He was so cute standing there, waiting for Daddy to throw the ball. He throws really well too............he's our little ball player. He takes Sidney's baton and swings that around too and sometimes swings at the ground, like he's golfing......................I think Daddy's been watching too much sports on tv lately!

I change the boys diapers before and after their nap if need..................and I can never get them to put their shorts back on after that................that's why they are half n@ked!
It was also a late night/early morning.............
Sidney did not want to go to sleep.....................she was up until after 9:00pm, after many, many attempts of getting her to sleep and her coming out.............Mommy finally caved and laid with her until she fell asleep. She has school today and is going to be a basket case by this afternoon, as she was also up just before 4am for over an hour. Then, Cameron was up last night, just as I was going to bed and wanted to be held and wouldn't let me put him back in his crib for quite a while. Then, Sidney was up before 7am again..........................Cameron was up just before 8am and wanted to go with Uncle Jason too as he took the girls to school. Minor melt down there..........Carter, my one good sleeper slept until almost 10am!!!!!! Now the boys will be off.......Cameron will be melting down before Carter is even tired. Forget Mommy getting in a nap, a much needed work out...............or possibly even a shower!

No comments: