Ugh.........Sidney was up again at 4:00am this morning. She's been waking up almost every night since we've been home like clock work at 4. Some nights she'll wake up around 1:00am, but then she's up at 4am again also...........Mommy is sooooooooooooooooo exhausted! I'm having a hard time sleeping anyway and last night she was up for more than an hour! I'm not sure why she is waking up, if it's because she slept with me every night in WA and we lay down with her when she goes to bed (a habit we really need to get her out of. We've tried, but she will keep coming out of her room and be up so late.)
It's going to take me awhile to get moving this morning..............
1 comment:
I feel your pain Jules. I don't have any advice or answers to the sleep issues. I guess it's why I am still sleeping on the spare bed in Patrick's room. He won't go to sleep without me in there, then he wakes up in the middle of the night and if I am not there he gets up. I started sleeping in there just so I could get some sleep. It's not good. Not good at all. Roger has this nice luxurious king bed all to himself and I am sleeping in Patrick's room on a rickety old twin bed killing my back. The other thing is he "can't sleep unless he has a movie on". Last night he woke up at 2 am and had to have to movie turned on. A few days before that he woke up at 4 am and had to have the movie turned on. That time he didn't go back to sleep. Have you tried melatonin? Let me know if you figure it out. (yawn!)
Post a Comment