Friday, August 15, 2008

Carter and Those Fingers

The boys are looking more and more alike these days.............probably the easiest way to tell them apart (and the way Roman tells them apart) still is that Carter sucks on his fingers and Cameron takes the pacifier. It doesn't matter what he's doing......................he usually has his fingers in his mouth.

Just hanging out around the house


I'm trying to get rid of all the baby stuff and he wanted to sit in the high chair, just to relax

the boys have always LOVED their swings..............and I had a hard time putting them away......then were my saviour, along with Baby Einstein, when the boys were fussy.

taking a break from playing in the water at the park, letting his brother have a turn, so this looks like a good time to suck on those fingers..

multi-tasking here...............playing with water and sucking on the fingers

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have the same issue with Josie and her thumb. I wish is were a pacifier, so I could take it away! Oh well. It makes for cute pictures....