(Sidney, with Mima when she was about 8 months old. Mima (aka = Great-Grandma Flo) didn't want to disturb Sidney and loved having her crash out on her, so she just sat there for more than 45 min.) Sidney is at it again......................yesterday she woke up at around 6:30am and I hadn't gone to sleep until 2:00am, as I was getting all our baby stuff ready to sell...........then last night it was after 11:00pm when I went to bed because I dropped the items off and then took a much needed shower after a VERY hard day with the kids..............well, Sidney woke up at around 1:00am and I went and laid down with her (we've really got to get her out of that habit.), then she woke up again at 4:30am and came and laid down with us. She didn't really want to go back to sleep and kept asking about Daddy, as he got up at 5:00am to shower and get ready for work........she kept wanting to go back and lay down her in bed (but Mommy's bed is soooooo much bigger and more comfortable, but apparently not light enough in our room unless you have the light blazing in your face). So we eventually went back to her room and I desperately tried to get her to go back to sleep...................she wasn't really having any part of it. She got up out of bed just before 7:00am. Needless to say, I am completely exhausted!!!!!!!!!! I actually had some time to make coffee this morning and when I went to get a sippy cup out of the cupboard for Sidney it took me like 4-5 times to figure out that the cupboard wasn't opening because I was grabbing the wrong side of the cupboard, and it wasn't even the one with cups in it! Soooooo, everyone will be taking a nap today! Sidney will definitely need one, and Kendall is trying to drop her nap, but she's going to take one today, and so it Mommy by golly. If not, things will not be pretty this afternoon, as Mommy doesn't have very much patience (I had to think pretty hard about that one......... the nurse in my wanted to write patients) when she is so tired she can't even think!
I do have some things to post from the past few days...........we'll see if I can get to that today. Now that all the mess is gone I really need to mop, (and I hate mopping..............)
No comments:
Post a Comment