Friday, August 22, 2008

The Early Mornings continue.........

I'm not sure what's up with the kids..........I know they were tired and went down at a decent time last night, but then Sidney was up again before 5am. We tried to get her to come lay down with us, but she was talk, talk, talk. She wants all the lights on and eventually wants me to go back to her room and lay down with her.......after a little bit I finally got her to fall asleep, for at least a little while........her bed is small and not that comfortable for two, so when I woke up a little while later I tried to climb out of her bed and go back to ours, but she woke up again as I was closing the door...............humph! I tried to get her to lay back down as it wasn't even 7am yet, but she was awake.........then she says "go Mommy", because she wants to go in and wake up her brothers. I put the gate on their door, so she couldn't go in there and managed to let them sleep a while longer. Then, the night before Cameron was up for quite awhile between 3 & 4am and then Sidney got up before 6am again. Plus, the kids all have colds now, so runny noses, wanting to be cuddled all time.....................and there's no slowing Sidney down......she's more mischievous than ever.............making a disaster area wherever she goes. My younger niece is here two days a week still and when she's here Sidney seems to have a partner in crime and is even more into everything. Somehow I don't think that today will be a very productive day......Mommy is pretty brain dead .........and exhausted! I really need to start going to bed earlier........shouldn't we be over this phase by now???????

No comments: