We still use the high chairs off and on, when my nieces are here, but when there not here it's a pain to have them around. There just isn't enough room in the nook/kitchen area, so we are getting rid of them. Carter wanted up in his to kick back though...............so Sidney wanted to bring one of the booster chairs out into the hall too.
I had the hardest time giving up their swings, but I had put them away in the garage..................Auntie was always telling me that they were too big for them, but the kids LOVE them! I had this one folded up in the hall to clean up and Cameron was whimpering for it and drug me down the hall to it and was pointing to it grunting..............he wanted to sit in it.
Then when Carter saw Cameron sitting in one, he wanted to swing too.......so I decided to put on a Baby Einstein and get some of the other things cleaned up.
Of course, big sister Sidney had to take a turn in them also.....
Sidney always loved this jumperoo...........we borrowed one when she was a baby, but then we got one (and borrowed another one) when the boys were born and she just loves to get in it! She was practically knocking it over when she bounced around in it.
Cameron wanted a turn too, but the boys never quite got as into it as Sidney did. I had them upstairs and would put them in it while I was trying to transfer the laundry over, but it was usually short lived for them.
And while Mommy is trying to get everything cleaned up and hung and pinned together, the kids decided that they wanted to sit in the buffet..........so they took ALL of the videos out. At one point Sidney had spread them out all over the family room and then had a bunch of blankets over them, so when I came in the room I nearly bit it....and I didn't want to smash the cases, so I was really off balance. I at least got them out of the way and in my OCD ways put them back in the buffet in an order that I have for them...................can you tell my kids like videos? Ok, Mommy has kind of a Disney movie addiction too!
2 comments:
That is cute. Isn't it funny how they have to play with something, even if it is way beyong them if they have not seen it in awhile! I love the pictures. When is the consignment sale?
The boys especially missed the swings. Everytime I try to get rid of something they start playing with it!
The sale is Sept.6th at Gilbert & Elliot Boys & Girls club 8am – 11:30/12 - 2pm (½ price sale from 12 – 2pm).
Post a Comment