I was trying to find a picture for Roman's Aunt on the computer to send her and I went to go do something downstairs and when I came back Sidney was spinning her brothers in the chair in the den. (Carter)
they were having so much fun...........I love to hear them giggle (Cameron)
spinning is fun!
the other day Sidney wanted someone to play dress-up with her and Cameron was not up for it....so we tried it on Carter.............he was ok with it
he looks so cute! (these will be blackmail pictures later in life for big sis)
I was rearranging some family pictures in the family room and Carter decided that the stool looked like a good chair (and to drink Mommy's breakfast)............then Sidney decided to join him, she just climbed right over him
2 comments:
That is so great that they love playing together so much. Lots of love in your house! :)
Sidney does love her brothers....sometimes a bit too much...........but she also likes to torment them too.....
Post a Comment