http://fox.com/dance/
Well........... I tried to put a link here to their logo..........but I don't know how to do it.
Mommy is sooooooo excited though! I have always loved to dance. I've even been known to take the lead some times when the music moves me. I took 8 years of dance growing up and that's actually how Roman and I met......................dancing at a party. We used to go out and dance with friends all the time in San Diego before we moved to AZ and started a family. I have always loved music too, and so do our kids! Sidney loves to dance along with her videos and the boys love to bounce to the music too. It's so cute! They love it when I pick them up and dance around with them. Sidney also loves going to "shows". She has seen quite a few........The Wiggles (and she bounced up and down on my lap the whole time and at the time she hadn't even seen them that much), Barney, Mickey Mouse and Disney Princesses on Ice to name a few.............so.....I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to see the top 10 dancers on tour (and so is Sidney)!!!! I can't wait..........it's not until October though..........................I just bought the tickets today. I haven't gotten to see a lot of the shows this season though, as it starts at 7:00pm here and the kids aren't usually down until after 8:00pm. (Then for some reason, last week it was on a day early, so I completely missed it.) I try to remember to tape them (no, we don't have tvo - yet...now it really makes me want to get it), but then I just don't have the time to watch them. I'm super excited though!!!!............(oh, Daddy is going too.)
No comments:
Post a Comment