
Here's Sidney when she was about 10 months old
Now, here's Cameron after dinner last night (he's in the high chair instead of the booster because my nieces were here and using the boosters)....................he LOVES to get his food everywhere too.......and in addition to all over himself.............on his face, in his hair, in his ears, up his arms, in his lap..........all over the high chair, all over the floor.....all over anything and anyone within reach.............................while it's cute, these days, picking up after three messy kids isn't quite so fun. (that's about all Mommy does these days!)Here's another time I got de ja vu with Sidney and Carter..........

Here's Sidney just shy of 7 months old
Here's Carter, just shy of 4 months old...... (they are good size boys!)
Also, notice how both of them have a hemangioma, (a red spot/collection of blood cells)?..........Sidney had one on her lower lip for a while and Carter had one on his left leg and his tummy. The one on his leg has gone away, he still has the one on his belly.
Everyone used to say that Sidney looked just like Roman .....but there's a picture of my younger cousin when she was little and my Mom says that it looks just like me..................and guess who else you could mistake it for? Yep, Sidney!!!! Now everyone says that the boys look just like Roman, but I look at them and see my Dad sometimes and my brother................and look at how much they look a like as babies! All the kids are a real combination of us both......................although I still can't figure out if the boys eyes are brown or hazel................sometimes they look hazel to me.......I know as I've gotten older my eyes have gotten more green.............I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment