After dinner the other night Sidney moved her brothers over by the glass sliding door while they were still in their booster seats, and then moved her chair over too. I thought maybe she was going to play like they were watching a "show", as she calls it. At one point they were all leaning forward and putting their hands on the glass, (but of course, as soon as Sidney saw me break out the video camera she wanted see it..............I'm not sure how to get it in her head that she has to let me actually record her doing something first before she can watch it? She can't be doing it and watching it at the same time.) It was cute, but kind of nerve-racking too as Carter was a little farther away and was leaning forward.......I could just see his chair falling forward and him crashing through the glass door.
Roman was saying something about them getting the slider all dirty as their hands hadn't been washed yet, and I was thinking And that would be different from every other day how? (they are always putting their hands on the door, wanting to go outside. Nothing stays clean for long in our house...............have I mentioned that before?)

"Let's look outside................the backyard is pretty exciting, isn't it?"

While I was picking up and Roman was making dinner (he actually likes to cook and is better at it than me and I had an idea of what to cook, but am just soooooooo exhausted by that point in the day) I put on a Baby Einstein for a few minutes as the kids were getting very impatient and Sidney likes to lay on the coffee table, even though we don't like them up there, and Carter actually got up there first and was very intently watching. I can already see them wanting to be just like their big sis!
No comments:
Post a Comment