Friday, August 15, 2008

The Splash Puddle

On Monday we went to the park with the MOMS Club. We got there kind of late, but there were still a few people we knew there and the kids had a blast playing in the water. Sidney calls splash pads, splash puddles.................I guess because a puddle usually forms somewhere there....

they have these arches/rings you can go through..........the boys like it when the water is just barely coming out................

Carter is a bit more daring when it comes to playing in the water....

although he wasn't ready for this and did not like it one bit..............he came crying to Mommy after his dowsing..................I ran through it twice with Sidney when it was spraying this hard, as she was afraid to do it by herself. It felt good since it was hot out, but boy I got soaked!!!!! I had my bathing suit top on, but just shorts on the bottom.

Sidney is checking it out while there's just a little bit coming out..............there are other areas where water comes out too, so she was all over the place........

For some reason the kids were drinking the water.............AZ water is pretty nasty, but she saw Carter doing it and thought she'd try it out.


She wanted me to help her climb up, but I didn't want to stand there and hold her........she held on for a couple of minutes.

I don't even know if her brothers noticed she was up there.

He must have been thirsty..................I don't even want to think about how dirty that is!


The boys were having a great time with this little sprinkler


they were kind of fighting over who got to sit on it

ok, now it's coming out somewhere else................let's go check that out.

No comments: