Saturday, August 8, 2009
We're still here
Last year I was so good about keeping up with our trip.........this year has been great, we've been getting to see a lot of our friends that we haven't in the past.........and it seems this year the kids REALLY don't want to miss ANYTHING and never want to go to bed..........I have been falling asleep with them quite a bit.............then waking up at 1:30am when Sidney has kicked or smacked me for the um-teenth time and can't go back to sleep................so I am REALLY dragging these days. Tomorrow we are going to meet up with some family in Maple Falls (we were there with my Aunt and Uncle & cousins ALL the time growing up)....then they have predicted a few days of rain........so maybe I'll be able to get some things posted. I did edit all of my most recent pictures today, so that's a start.......................now, if the kids will just give Mommy a few minutes to actually get some of them posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment