Monday, August 31, 2009

Singing and Dancing

They kids love to sing and dance.....it's so cute when they all get into it and they dance together...

Carter is Dancing with Sidney to the Nutcracker

the kids are really learning their letters and numbers now too and LOVE this video that came with one of our books

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Your kids are just so darn cute and sweet! It was great to see you this week. hopefully we will see each other again soon. I really don't know how you keep your blog so updated with 3 kids! Love it though...

Julie & kids said...

Thanks Deb!
It was good to see you too.....I miss our playgroup MNOs.......I try to keep up as much as I can.....I'd rather look at pics & video of my kids than clean! Ha, ha....while it drives me crazy, cleeaning my house too much is just a futile effort with my kids... and the dog...and my husband! And unlike you, even though I like it to be clean....but I DON'T enjoy cleaning!