
The animals are always a bit hit at this park/farm..............we raid Grandpa's piggy bank for quarters to get dried corn to feed the animals.......I tried to get a little baggie for all the kids. This year the bunnies were the most popular animal amongst the kids.

you can only feed the goats grass though, they have signs not to feed them other food......but you can always pet them!

My friends boys M and C with Cameron. The kids all did so great playing together!

the chickens and the ducks were pretty fascinating to the kids too.....we came back over to this area a couple of times during the day........here I'm trying to help the boys throw some corn in and C looks like he's getting really excited as Sidney watches on.

Sidney's showing the tractor a little love.......
Carter just LOVES checking it out too!
Cameron, with my friend S.
Cameron and Carter discovering the tractor a little more in-depthly
S and his two boys
He was bouncing Sidney and she was loving it! (I was kind of afraid that the tractor would break, but it didn't, it was pretty tough)
C and Carter played a lot together.........Cameron is on his way to join them.......the kids went through all of the little trails too in the bushes on both sides of this stump.
back at the playground for some more fun! the Nooksack River runs right behind Hovander too, just behind the trees, so S took his boys and Sidney to go check it out while I changed the boys......they weren't too happy about that, but I didn't want them that close to the river......they were easily distracted when they came back just a few minutes later.
back by the ducks later......saying goodbye to all the animals one last time before we left for the evening. It was such a nice, smooth, pleasant day.............I wasn't even completely exhausted when we got home, much to my amazement! I took over 50 pictures there that day........so I tried to narrow them down a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment