I survived the flight home with the kids without much drama..................they were all very excited to see their Daddy........Carter and Cameron started crying when Sidney went with Roman to get the car while we got a porter to help us get all the luggage.....they were crying "Daddy!" I told them he'd be right back.......and to follow Mommy..........they started jumping up and down yelling "Daddy" again when he pulled up to the curb in my van.
We stopped by my sister's house on the way home so Sidney could see her cousins.....she'd only seen them once in two months, when she usually sees them every couple of days! My Mom and Step-Dad were there too for family dinner, so it was nice to see them all.
Then when we got home (Sidney wanted to go home first to see Daisy, but we told her if we did that then she wouldn't have time to her cousins.......she said Daisy "is worried about us!"......and indeed she was..........she was hardly eating when Roman picked her up from my sister's, after being kenneled for a few days......she didn't know what the heck was going on.) Sidney keeps saying that she has grown up so much since we've been gone......to me she looks about the same......just a little thinner. The kids were soooo excited to see all of there toys again.....and wanted to play with them all....but the boys were fighting over everything and we needed to get them bathed and ready for bed...............they weren't too happy about that.......so some wrestling time with Daddy was in order (not one of Mommy's favorites.........getting them all wound up before bed......but I had to cut them a little slack!)
I still haven't posted all the picks from WA.............and now have so much to do here at home.....I'll try to keep plugging away at it............and hope to catch up with the past photos from when my computer was down................Ahhhhhhh Arizona...........9:00 AM and it's already in the mid 80's!
No comments:
Post a Comment