Friday, August 21, 2009

On The Beach at The Boulevard

We've gone here quite a bit this year.......it's so nice down there and they have great paved paths that the kids can ride their plasma cars (aka: "bikes") on. We took a picnic lunch (did that A LOT this year......it was kind of nice that the boys weren't really napping so that by the time we all actually got ready and out of the house we didn't have to worry about coming back again for their nap right away.)

I rarely get a pic with all three of them together these days......they are usually all off doing their own thing.

Carter was going off to try and chase this seagull......I had to chase them A LOT that day.......the boys kept just taking off on their bikes and I was trying to eat lunch and had taken my shoes off, so I had to run after them barefoot........a few times......

we stopped at an area where the kids could go down by the water and the rocks......they met up with some other kids that were turning rocks over to find crabs......they would pick them up and show them to my kids........my kids were fascinated!

Cameron did a little of his own exploring too

Carter was getting kind of tired and wanted to cuddle with Mommy

the kids rode their bikes over one of the bridges and this dog was in a little cove, playing fetch.......with this HUGE log................his owner kept throwing it out and he would go get and drag it up on shore again and again........sorry the pic is blurry, but it shows how bid the log is compared to the dog really well.

Ahhhhhhh, sunsets at Boulevard................this is a special place for me.......I used to go down there quite a bit before I moved to Hawaii to watch the sunset..........there's always so many people down there running around, having a good time, yet it's so peaceful................this day I'd had a rough one with the kids........so my Dad let me escape for an hour to regroup....how could this not relax you?

No comments: