Carter and Cameron with Grandpa Jo at the Pharmacy....it's VERY hard to get them to leave when we go down there...............they get ALL the cars out of the toy isle and don't want to put any of them back! I have so many pictures of my brother and sister and I here growing up.......good memories!
Sidney tormenting......I mean, "playing with" the cat......doesn't he look like he's having a ton of fun?
Sidney loves to grab the camera and snap away.....this is Carter in the pic with me
I got a real kick out of this......one morning we woke up and it was 68 degrees in my Dad's house.....the kids were literally shivering.
some cuddle time with Grandpa before bed......they all love to climb on his lap for the story.
Sidney and Cameron were asleep.....so Carter picked up a magazine and was looking at it.....he was VERY into the cars!
family movie night....the boys are almost getting too big to fit in Grandpa's chair together
Sidney is getting her turns with the trains while the boys are otherwise occupied
We see this image a lot............Grandpa falling asleep in his chair.....with the dog....and sometimes the cat too!That should catch me up on all of our WA pictures.......part of me kind of wishes we were still there......we had such a great time, got to see so many good friends........and it's oh so much cooler! Now Carter is always asking me to go bye-bye......but we are pretty limited here in AZ with what we can do while it's still so hot out!
Now.......I have about 150 photos from BEFORE our trip that I got behind on while my computer was down...................hopefully I'll get caught up some day!! : )))))))
No comments:
Post a Comment