Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Around Grandpa's

Ok, let's see if I can get a few minutes here to try and get some of these up.......we've been on the go a lot up here.......and the kids have been up late, since it stays light out so long......so I have been falling asleep with them a lot..........of course, then last night I was awake from 1-4:30am, but too tired to really do anything productive. The kids' schedule has been all off and naps have been very hit and miss...........they keep climbing into each other's crib......but at least they fell asleep this day.........

Ahhhhh........sleeping babies.........means a much needed break for Mommy!

Sidney actually took this picture of Cameron........checking out one of Grandpa's many electronic gadgets.

Reading a bedtime story with Grandpa

playing dress-up.........that's Cameron with Sidney...

Sidney just LOVES animals............Grandpa's dog and cat are getting WAY more attention than I'm sure they ever wanted!
I think the dog, Sarah, is trying to figure out a way to help out Nitrous, the cat.........the animals have to stick together around here and help each other out..........the cat catches various little animals............but he just likes the chase.........he let's the dog sink her teeth into them.........yup, have been picking up the remains of quite a few furry little creatures...................Good thing Mommy is a nurse and used to seeing some of that no-so-pleasant stuff!
the dog finds refuge in Roman's arms.......for a few minutes at least......

he is one BIG cat! This year Sidney can pick him up all the way and carry him around to where SHE wants him to go......

No comments: