My Dad is so great! He only has one day off a week..............and I'm sure he would love to just sleep and relax............and maybe get a few things done around the house............but when I asked him if he wanted to go up to Mt. Baker with the kids and I for our annual trip he said, "Sure......I'll go gas up the car."

it's so
peaceful and beautiful up there
the kids went on a little hike with Grandpa......Sidney is so cute!

"'Mon Grandpa, '
mon!"

Sidney was a little disappointed, as this year there was hardly any snow. Last year there was snow right up to the picnic tables and all over the paths here.

we found a couple patches up at Artist Point........none of the kids wanted to pose for a picture

Sidney's posing for a picture for Daddy

this isn't the greatest picture of Sidney, but what I wanted to show was the building in the background........last year the only part of it that you could see was the very top little part that sticks up..................the snow was piled that high!

Can you see Carter in the bottom of the pic? He's in the shade........we were trying to get the kids in the car when they took off down this path.....
poor Grandpa....................it was over 80 degrees that day, and at that elevation.......he was having a hard time keeping up with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment