Friday, August 28, 2009

Out With the Girls

I usually get to go out a few times during the month, and I really relish those times. I have my scrapbooking night, Bunco, my Mother of Multiples meeting and sometimes my Mom's Night Out for my regular Mom's club........Every once in awhile we will have a MNO for the Mom's from Sidney's old playgroup. We were each other's salvation when our kids were younger.....being first time parents and being home with the kids all the time (although I have only stopped working since having the boys), we all really bonded and worked well with each other......these days with multiple kids, some of us going back to work and just hectic lives we rarely get to see each other......So, when our friend Patty was going out of town for a few months again it gave us a very good excuse to all get together.

I miss all you lovely ladies that I don't get to see very often anymore!

No comments: