They rode them so much they wore out their brand new shoes! The boys hadn't figured out to pull their legs forward and put them on the bike yet and would hold them up backwards.....then drag their toes to slow down or stop. I guess, better their shoes than their toes!then, each night after dinner they would want to ride them again........and Grandpa would go out and stand in the cross street so that the kids could take the corner wide, down the little hill into the cul de sac......they would even go like 3/4 of the way up the big hill and ride down........I wasn't so sure about that......it always made me so nervous...they would get going so fast and if they crashed I was worried that they would really get hurt.....but they kept trying to go up higher and higher on the hill.................they did get a little road rash a couple of times....but got right back on and continued to ride. They actually were getting really good at maneuvering them and started to kind of spin out too. Grandpa is going to mail them to us down here and I'm sure that when it cools down that they will ride them all over our neighborhood too! (Mommy's relieved that we don't have any hills.....and are in a gated community, so the traffic isn't that bad.....so she can relax just a little bit)
No comments:
Post a Comment