We bought the girls popcorn and the $10 cotton candy came with a hat.........I was like, "Do you have any that doesn't come with a hat?" I wasn't about to buy two at that price and I knew the girls would fight over the hat............plus, who needs a cheap plastic hat.......can't I just get the cotton candy and pay less? Sidney really liked the hat though..............she wore it almost the entire time.Friday, January 30, 2009
Sidney got see another "Talent Show"
A friend of mine gave us some tickets to see High School Musical on Ice...........Sidney isn't into HSM, but she loves music and singing and dancing ..... so we went with my sister and my older niece.......
We bought the girls popcorn and the $10 cotton candy came with a hat.........I was like, "Do you have any that doesn't come with a hat?" I wasn't about to buy two at that price and I knew the girls would fight over the hat............plus, who needs a cheap plastic hat.......can't I just get the cotton candy and pay less? Sidney really liked the hat though..............she wore it almost the entire time.
We bought the girls popcorn and the $10 cotton candy came with a hat.........I was like, "Do you have any that doesn't come with a hat?" I wasn't about to buy two at that price and I knew the girls would fight over the hat............plus, who needs a cheap plastic hat.......can't I just get the cotton candy and pay less? Sidney really liked the hat though..............she wore it almost the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment