Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a very quiet New Years......I was asleep by 10:00pm! I helped out at my sister's job on the 1st with inventory, then today met up with an old friend from Maui, who now lives in San Fran, on his way down to Mexico. It's been a very nice couple of days with actual adult conversation.
I've tried to upload the Christmas pics a couple of times, but got an error message both times. I'm not sure if it's related to the new camera or what the issue is.....there are a lot of pics though, so I really need to pick which ones to post. The crazy business of the holiday season just goes on, so I haven't had much time lately to post.......not to mention my new addiction to Facebook! I love seeing what everyone is doing and catching up with old friends.
It's getting late, but I'll see if it will let me upload a couple of pics to get things started. I'm going to get behind quickly as the kids birthdays are in the next couple of weeks and Bobcia (Roman's Mom) will be here next week, so I'm sure there will be lots of pictures of her with the kids.

We're wishing you all a happy and healthy 2009.

No comments: