Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Boys Around the House

I just get a kick out the things the kids do sometimes..........

here Carter is playing t-ball by himself..........after he hits the ball I always yell "run, run, run, run, run" and he drops the bat and runs down the hall and we cheer "YEAH!" when he gets to the end. It's sooooooooo cute! He LOVES sports and knows just what to do when he plays baseball.
Apparently Carter was tired...............he decided to just lay down on the floor......it hadn't even been that long since he had gotten up.

Carter was VERY tired another day.........he was watching Teletubbies and hadn't even eaten lunch yet. Unfortunately, he only slept about an hour that day. (I've never seen him just fall asleep like that before.........doesn't this just melt your heart?)

I thought this was so funny..........I have to hide the boys burp cloths when I need to wash them or they will pull them out of the laundry basket..............well, I had washed them all and all of the laundry baskets were full of clothes that needed to be folded, so I put them on top of the dryer.......Carter had found them and they kept going in there and dragging more down.........I wish I had gotten pics of them with their arms just full of burp cloths and blankets and them rolling in them.

No comments: