Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More problems

I just tried to upload pics again from Christmas......only three this time, but then I walked away while it was thinking to pick up a bit....when I came back I got the error message again. I'm not sure why I keep getting that. I will try to get them up when I can. Things have just been so busy around here lately. Last weekend I was trying desperately to get caught up on some things around the house.....and I got quite a bit done....but it seems the list just keeps growing and growing. As soon as I cross one thing off the list, there is always something else to do......
We took the kids to see Zoo Lights tonight, as this is the last week and we hadn't gone yet this year. It was nice! Roman's Mom really like it too. I will try to post those pics soon.
I am hoping with Roman's Mom here that I will be able to get some more things done while the kids are otherwise occupied.......Babcia makes a great playmate!

No comments: