Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sidney's new room

We had originally put Sidney into the larger room, and left the nursery the same........that was before we knew we were having twins............now that the boys are getting bigger we moved them to the bigger room and Sidney is back in her original room. Her old room was three different shades of purple (if you go back a few posts ago you can see it in the picture of her sleeping with Roman)........for her new room she wanted pink.........and Roman decided to keep it fairly simple........luckily, her comforter has pink in it too and she already had some pink accessories..........

I still haven't gotten Roman to put a shelf up for these......it's been over a year

Sidney picked out the circle decals, we have had the "God Made Hugs, Smiles and Little Girls" plaque since before she was born and I got her the Princess plaque with hooks at the store my sister works at.

She is adjusting well and really seems to like her new pink room!......We still need to get her curtains back up and another Princess plaque....and we're looking for a ballerina picture for above her bed. ...........Now, if I could just get her to sleep through the night!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Her room looks adorable! I love teh circle pattern too. Hope she starts sleeping through the night soon....(I am wishful thinking for you!)