Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve

Yeah....I FINALLY got it to work! I deleted the older post and started a new one and had to only up load 3 pics at a time.

We spent Christmas Eve at my sister's house after going to church. Notice Sidney didn't keep her Christmas dress on for long.......she's all about dress up these days.


The boys got cars from Auntie................with a bonus Barbie (that Sidney is already eyeing before the car is out of the package!)


Yeah, Cars!!!!

vroom, vroom.....they had to have them out of the box immediately


Sidney says "See my new barbies"


Uncle Jason loves to play with the kids


He zerberted Cameron first.....then, when he went to do it to Carter he just laid down and put his arms over his head.......he was ready. They love it!


more playing


Here he's tossing them up in the air.......Maddie can keep her body completely straight when he does it to her. Of course when the boys saw her get tossed up, they said "Me, me, me!"


Me and Cameron


Papa playing with the girls........I'm amazed he can hold them all!


Maddie is playing with Sidney's Silvermist doll, while Sidney plays with her Hannah Montana doll..........Carter is sooo excited to have to two big cars!


now it's Cameron's turn to play with Papa......Kendall tries to get in on the action too.
I will try to look at the videos and post more from Christmas Day tomorrow.

No comments: