Happy 4
th Birthday my darling.........I can still remember every detail of the day the you were born and how our lives were forever changed for the better. Now you have grown into such an amazing little girl.

this was right when we came home from the hospital......I just stared at her in amazement

so happy to finally meet her!

some bonding time with Daddy as she too was born in the wee hours of the morning

now she is into so many things and loves to sing and dance and entertain us all the time.
Things have been so busy lately........I still have some Christmas pictures to upload, and I haven't even uploaded the b'day party pics to the computer yet. I am hoping to have time this weekend, but we'll have to see.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sidney. Hope you enjoyed your day and your party. You are such a sweet and special little girl!
Post a Comment