I can't believe that they are 2! I still remember being in the O.R. and that they were born at 1:31 and 1:32 am......yep, all my kids were born in the wee hours of the morning. We were so glad that they both were doing well and healthy after all those weeks in the hospital and on bedrest, with Mommy taking LOTS of medications to stop labor. They were still 5 1/2 weeks early and the Dr's couldn't believe how well they did! Grandma swears it was Divine Intervention as I was POSITIVE on my dates!
I finally got some pictures to upload, and these are from the new camera, so I'm not sure what the problem is......maybe the files are too large to do 5 at a time, because these were taken with the new camera.
Here's Cameron and Carter with Roman on Christmas Eve at Auntie's house.......one of my friends called them "mini me's" of Roman........everyone has said that about all three kids, but as they get older I see the Johansen/Prouty in them too.
Carter....our little ball player
Cameron is trying to wrap himself up in the box that Sidney's barbie came in. He has now discovered the word "No".........it's so cute the way he says it.....almost like it's a question.Sidney's birthday is exactly one week from today......so we are celebrating all three kids birthdays together this year, next weekend. Grandma took Sidney to spend the night at her house last night after Family Dinner and is going to take her out for her birthday lunch today.....so I'd better get going and get some errands done!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday boys! You (and your sister) are truly a blessing. Hope you enjoyed your day.
Happy Birthday to Carter & Cameron! Wow 2 already! Amazing.. How do you like having Daisy?
We like having her, but it is A LOT of work! You have to watch her constantly that she's not chewing on the kids toys.....or the kids for that matter. She's got a lot of energy and she's used to playing with 13 other puppies....so she grabs your pant leg or your shoes when she wants you to play with her. Between her and the kids it's pretty much non-stop.....I'm getting even less done around the house these days and haven't had a lot of time for the blog either. I hope you had a nice holiday!
Post a Comment